Annotated Bibliographies Writing Help
An annotated bibliography is a bibliography where you include all those names and other information about the books, articles, case papers, journals, magazines, etc. that provides descriptive and evaluative comments on the sources cited in your paper. These comments are commonly called annotations. If you are asked by the professor to include an annotated bibliography and you feel that you have any problem in writing such specialized bibliography you can instantly contact us. Our experts in your subject are also expert in writing an annotated bibliography. So, you always get a comprehensive subject wise help from us along with Annotated Bibliographies writing help.
How to Write an Annotated Bibliography?
An annotated bibliography has two parts: Citation and Annotation.
There are various styles of citation known in the academic writing like APA, MLA, and Chicago. You can’t use any citation at your whim, in this matter, you have to follow what your professor asks or as directed in the guidelines. Again, you can’t apply more than one citation style in a single assignment. Even if you are not mentioned precisely regarding the citation style you have to follow the prevailing rule in the all assignment help.
On the other hand, an annotation is about 100-300 words paragraph that normally contains the following information:
- A brief but precise summary of the source from which the reader can understand the source without any issue.
- A brief narration of the strength and weakness of the source just let the reader know the importance of the source.
- A brief conclusion regarding the relevance of the source as stated above. Now you have to mention why the source is relevant in the current context.
- Then you have to narrate why the source is relevant in your field of study, you should make this portion distinctive from the above portion.
- Now you have to narrate what the relationship the source has with the related fields of study that you have interpreted in the current context.
- Provide a brief evaluation of the research methodology wherever it is relevant, i.e. if you are actually required to interpret the topic through a particular research methodology only then this portion come into being.
- Now provide some relevant and essential information regarding the background of the author.
- At last, you have to put your personal conclusion about the source where you state why you have adopted that source.
Though the annotation may take 100-300 words paragraph, your professor may have some different opinion. So, in that case, you have to follow, his or her advice.
In any case always remember that you have to write an annotated bibliography exactly the way you are asked, otherwise marks may be deducted.
Some Ways to Understand How an Annotated Bibliography is Written?
You have to take Annotated Bibliographies writing help of the guidelines provided by the authority of each citation style. Sometimes, it may be a bit confusing because the difference among them is very minute. You have to understand them and practice them in different assignments. You also need to take into account recent modification provided by each of these citation styles.
- In MLA style of citation, you have to use the hanging Indents for the citations in the bibliography, as shown below. Here, the first line of the citation is to be started at the left margin and succeeding lines are indented 4 spaces.
Surender, J. D., A. Robario and M.J. Hickerson. “Predicting the Distribution of Sasquatch in Western North America:
All you need to know about CRM.” Journal of Marketing 36.9 (2016): 1623-1627. Academic
Search Premier. Web. 28 Jan. 2017.
This is followed by annotation as we discussed.
- In APA style, the hanging indents are needed for citations in the bibliography, as shown below. Here, the left margin is taken as the first line of the citation and following lines of the citation are indented 4 spaces. After that, the annotation is indented 2 additional spaces, as a block.
Roy, A., Jorgensen, & Rodridge, E. J. (2009). The impact digital marketing on the current generation
consumer market for Internet services. Journal of Marketing
58(10), 810-815. doi:10.1002/asi.10102
This is followed by the annotation.
Annotated Bibliographies Writing Help
If you have any issues or if you think that you need a professional Annotated Bibliographies writing help in this matter, then don’t hesitate, contact us for our Annotated Bibliographies Writing help. Our professional assignment provider will help you to write this portion of the assignment like a best Australian writers. Let’s look at some of the distinctive aspects of this service:
- You can contact at any time from anywhere, our helpline remains open 24/7.
- Our experts can help you in all types of citation style.
- Our service is affordable, never ever think that it is a costly affair.
- Your personal identity is always safe with us, we never share it with any third person.