Financial Accounting Assignment Help
The assignments given to the students on financial accounting are highly challenging ones. BookMyEssay provides very efficient financial accounting assignment help service for the students who find their assignments too hard to complete within the due time. Experts in this field also recommend professional assignment help from a popular and efficient assignment writing service like BookMyEssay to avoid bad remarks or return of assignments from the examiners with notes for rectifications.
Students Keep Cent Percent Faith of Corporate Finance
The professional service for financial accounting assignment help is an outstanding example of how efficient an assignment help service could be. BookMyEssay has virtually transformed this service from mere assignment writing help to expert student support.
Thousands of students in finance and accounting have enormously benefitted by this service in recent past and right now. Students prefer this service from BookMyEssay because –
- The writers here are extremely efficient in accomplishing any sort of finance accounting assignments.
- The writers ensure 100% plagiarism free and customized assignments.
- The writers also ensure that the assignments are accomplished well within the given deadlines.
At the same time, there are some parameters that need to be emphasized in order to get impressive grades in the examinations. The writers selected by BME keep these parameters intact and ensures higher grades without fail. Assignments written by these experienced writers never returned by the examiners for modifications.
Financial Accounting: An Overview
Financial accounting is a specific subdivision of accounting that keeps track of an organization’s financial transactions. Using uniform rules and guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarized, and presented in form of financial report or financial statement, like an income statement or a balance sheet.Organizations prepare and issue financial accounting statements periodically as per the law of the land in this matter. The statements so published are considered external because they are published for the people outside of the company, with the main recipients being owners, stockholders, and certain investors. If a company’s stock is publicly traded, however, its basic financial statements, and other financial reports are generally circulated, and these reports are likely to reach secondary recipients such as customers, competitors, employees, labor organizations, and analysts.
It’s imperative to mention that the purpose of financial accounting is not to account for the value of a company. Rather, its aim is to provide enough data for others to assess the worth of the company for themselves.
Because financial statements are used by different people in a variety of ways, financial accounting has a common rule set by the respective authorities. This is known as accounting standards and as generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). In the U.S., there is a separate board for that purpose is established by the federal government: The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). It is the organization that remain responsible for developing the accounting standards in that country. Corporations whose stocks are publicly traded in the stock markets in the USA must also comply with the reporting requirements and standards of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
In the USA, GAAP is based on some elementary underlying principles and accounting concepts such as the cost principle, going concern, matching principle, full disclosure, conservatism, economic entity and reliability, etc.
Financial accounting generates the following financial statements:
- Income statement also known as Profit and Loss statement – It report on a company’s profitability in a financial year.
- Statement of cash flows – It reports on changes in a company’s available cash over a certain period.
- Balance sheet also known as statement of financial position – It depicts the overall financial condition of the company. Normally it is divided into three parts – assets, liabilities and stockholders’ equity.
- Statement of stockholders’ or shareholders’ equity – The statement of stockholders’ equity shows the changes in stockholders’ equity during the specified period for which the financial statement is prepared. It will include net income, dividends, the repurchase of stocks, etc.
Features of Our Service Provided By BookMyEssay:
- Financial accounting writers associated with BookMyEssay always follow the guidelines that normally accompany as assignment task.
- The writers use latest information and computerized tools to work on homework and assignment.
- Assignments are delivered to the students along with the plagiarism reports wherever necessary.
- Students get a scope to modify or rectify their assignments completed by any BookMyEssay writer absolutely free of cost as many times as required.
- Correct referencing styles are always maintained.
- Students could interact with the writers providing them assignment help service.
- The service is the most affordable one for the students.
- Students’ helpdesk remains active 24/7.
- Urgent assignment help is provided for those students, who need to complete their assignments within a few hours’ deadlines.
The financial accounting best Australian writers associated with BookMyEssay are quite capable of handling all the topics related to financial accounting. Hence, best assignment help for financial accounting is always guaranteed.