Assignment Writing Tips
Many students complain that they don’t get the expected marks even after writing the assignment to the point and submitting the paper in time. Some of them blame their luck and some the professors. If you belong to that group, come out of any preconception or misconception. Maybe you are perfect in understanding the topic or using the correct references or adhering to the guideline, there is something more in assignment writing which you must learn. If you have taken help of our assignment writing help service, you may have noticed the difference. If you haven’t then contact us for assisting you in writing your assignment.
Tips You Must Follow While Writing Any Assignment
Just understanding the topic or collecting data is not enough as long as you are not working on the style and approach of assignment writing. Four aspects are important:
- Structure of the assignment
- Descriptive or critical thinking part
- Accessory parts supporting your description
The drawback in any one of these parts will degrade the quality of your assignment. so, follow the tips provided by our skilled writers and complete your assignment in the most professional manner.
Before discussing the above matters, let’s have a look at some important aspects of assignment writing:
- Read the question several times before writing and if required write it in your own words.
- Ensure that you have read the sub-parts of the topic too.
- It is very important to read the assessment criteria, in the guideline, you will get the marking procedure, never ever ignore this part. Examiners are very specific in this matter.
- Develop a draft structure of the assignment now after understanding the topic. Remember, it should be a draft structure only where you can keep all the sections, headings, subheadings, and key points that would be the part of your assignment. This gives you a clear way of writing the assignment without getting distracted.
- As you now know the topic, your task, and the structure it is going to have. List up the probable sources where you can get the relevant data and information. This is important to stay focused while researching.
- At this point, it would be really good if you can show your draft structure and the list of resources to your mentor. He can provide some vital advice to you.
This steps will make your work easier and faster when you will actually start writing. Before you start writing do the following things:
- Read the guidelines 4-5 times and note down the most important points like the word count, deadline, and referencing style you need to follow.
- Understand your limitations, this is also available in the guidelines. Limitations are what you can do and what you can’t. For example, in a marketing assignment, you may be asked to apply Porter’s Five forces model and not anything else or you may be asked to use data from the company website only.
- Write the deadline on a small paper and keep it on the table or make it your screen saver. Your aim should be to submit the paper 4-5 days before the deadline.
Tips on Keeping the four Aspects of Assignment Writing Perfect
- Structure of the assignment: As you prepared the draft, adhere to it. Use the headings and subheadings concise yet self-explanatory. Keep the introduction precise but cover all relevant points regarding the paper. Write the conclusion to the point. The structure should be attractive to the readers.
- Descriptive or critical thinking part: Here, you write everything regarding the questions on the topic. You use the data and models or theories as and when required. So, this part should be free-flowing:
- The subheadings should be interrelated not the independent parts.
- Use images and tables along with an explanation.
- Use proper referencing.
- Each subheading and heading should have a precise ending.
- Accessory parts: These support your content and help you to write the assignment paper professionally. Like the annexure and bibliography or the images, you use along with the explanation as evidence. Work on these accessory parts as per the guidelines or as instructed by your mentor.
- Annexure should be perfectly referenced in the main body of the paper.
- The bibliography should be uniform as per the referencing style you are using.
- When you are using, the images mention the resource from where you have adopted them.
- Write the table of content in the correct manner with correct page numbers.
Follow the tips and write your assignment in the best possible way. We are No.1 in assignment assistance service, our writers are top-class, and our support service is unmatched in the market. Get online dissertation writing help and assignment writing service from BookMyEssay and mark the difference in your grade. Also, learn from our writers, how to crack an assignment like a professional person in your stream of study.