Apple SWOT & PESTLE Analysis Case Study Help
Apple Inc. is a big or perhaps the biggest name in smartphone and laptop industry. Its business is spread worldwide and its products are extremely popular in the market. Apart from smartphones and laptops, the company is also known as the prime marketer of software products, hardware products, and IT devices. Being a business or marketing management students you may face Apple SWOT and PESTLE analysis assignments. For working on these types of assignments require a strong analytical mind, intensive knowledge on the topics, and all updates regarding the company. We are no.1 in providing in Apple SWOT & PESTLE Analysis case study help. Our expert assignment providers can provide exactly what you require in achieving high grades and impressing the assignment by submitting the best assignment.
What is SWOT Analysis?
SWOT stands for Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threats. In every market, a brand has all these four aspects which they need to analyze closely for adopting a proper marketing strategy. Analysis of these aspects ensures market positioning and competitiveness.
What is PESTLE Analysis?
PESTLE stands for Political, Economic, Social, Technological, and Environmental analysis that a company should undertake before marketing their brand in a new market.
Need of SWOT and PESTLE Analysis for Apple
Through the SWOT analysis, a company comes to know about all internal issues and strengths that they must know to keep a strategize their marketing policy or planning for any other matter closely related to the market competitiveness of the concerned brand. Through PESTEL analysis the same company can fix the external issues that are inherently associated with the business or a new market where the company wants to expand. Hence, for the strategy formulation both these two aspects are important before entering into a new market. As Apple is a typical multinational with its business proliferating in many new dimensions as also in various aspects they should exercise SWOT and PESTEL analysis periodically.
SWOT Analysis of Apple
Let’s have a look at the SWOT analysis of Apple:
- The no.1 company in the smartphone market.
- The top company in terms of product innovation.
- Worldwide marketing with a strong distribution network.
- Famous for innovative software and IT products like iTunes and iWork.
- Strong growth over the last 7 years.
- The high price of the products.
- Distribution of the product only through its own sales channel, i.e. through the company’s own retail points.
- Usable only in their own OS.
- Rapidly increasing markets of IT and Smartphones.
- Established as a trustworthy and state-of-the-art brand.
- Increasing use of cloud-based services.
- The growth of nearest competitors especially Samsung.
- The popularity of Android.
- Tax scandal in recent times and damaged its reputation in the global market.
- Too much controversy over different issues including royalty issues over several IT-based products in the market.
PESTLE Analysis of Apple
Political Factor: Apple is heavily dependent on the political factors regarding the traded and business in the foreign nations like China, India, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, and the entire Europe. The company needs to know the political scenario of each of the countries and provinces in those countries to expand there.
Economic Factors: Doing business is getting more expensive for Apple due to the increased labor costs in China, the economic downturn in several European countries and the USA.
Social Factors: Apple buyers are mostly rich and young. The management needs to keep in focus while introducing their products in a new market.
Technological Factors: Apple has to keep their ongoing technical innovations in every sector intact. Customers these days look for the technically advanced smartphones and laptops, if the company is unable to give them such products, they will quickly shift to another company.
Legal Factors: Legal system regarding the business in a new market or in a manufacturing process in a manufacturing unit should abide by.
Environmental Factors: Apple should have a system of waste disposal in the manufacturing units. They should also abide the environmental regulations of the country where they are going to do business or open a manufacturing unit.
Apple SWOT & PESTLE Analysis Assignment Help
- There is 24/7 assistance available for the students.
- BookMyEssay provides top class writers to the students.
- Your identity is very secure with us.
- We assure 100% plagiarism free customized assignment.
- Our price for Apple SWOT & PESTLE Analysis case study writing help is affordable.
Just contact us via Live chat support service or send an email. We are very prompt in answering. Save your time and get the best Apple SWOT & PESTLE Analysis case study writing to achieve high grades.