Best Insurance Assignment Help
Insurance coverage gives financial protection against any loss which occurs due to an uncertain event. A person pays a premium to the insurance company to avail the protection. The company that sells the insurance is known as the insurance provider and the person who buys the cover is called an insurance policyholder. It works on the principle of risk-sharing. The insurance spreads the risks of few people over the large group of people who are exposed to the risk of similar nature. Availing Insurance assignment help from BookMyEssay explains the reasons for taking insurance. Insurance is required to compensate a loss. The loss may be accidental or due to some mishap and can cause loss of life and property. If there is a proper insurance policy, the survivors will benefit. Always choose a reliable insurance company as it offers the best insurance policies.
Insurance professionals at BookMyEssay are certified experts who have huge experience in assignment writing, research, and teaching. They are very well aware of the insurance concepts and very knowledgeable. They take into consideration the necessary requirements before assignment solving so that the errors are minimized. To provide assignment assistance on Insurance subject our tutors use graphs, data, and tables and make it more presentable. This helps in better understanding of the concepts and improvement in grades at the college and university levels and also at affordable prices. Our online help include all insurance areas, with topics starting from the basic insurance level to the advanced level insurances. The laws related to Insurance are an important subject of the law students and to pursue a good career in insurance laws, law students often take our assignment essay help services.
The Concept of Insurance
An insurance is a contract in which the insurance company or the insurer in consideration of the premium paid by the insured agrees to
- To make good the loss suffered by the insured against a specified risk or
- To pay a fixed amount to the beneficiaries of the insured on the happening of a specific event.
The basic policy of an insurance is to spread the risk among different persons, who are exposed to risk. For example, if 100 people decide to ensure their houses against the risk of fire, they have to pay a premium to an insurance company against the consideration of the company to compensate them if their houses catch fire. The company shall create a pool of funds from the premiums paid by the policyholders. From this fund, the insurance company has to compensate only those who have suffered loss due to fire. It is quite rare that all the houses will catch fire and therefore insurance is a social way to share the risks.
Types of Insurance
The types of insurance are:
- Life Insurance – It is a contract in which an insurance company in consideration of premiums paid either in periodical installments or in lump sum agrees to pay a pre-determined amount on death of the insured or on his attaining age, whichever is earlier.
- Fire insurance – It is a contract where the insurance company agrees to compensate the assured against the loss or damage caused to property due to fire in consideration of the premium paid by the insured.
- Marine insurance – It is a contract in which an insurance company agrees to indemnify to the insured the losses incidental to a marine adventure against a premium.
- Liability insurance – In this insurance, the insurance company agrees to indemnify the insured against the loss suffered because of the liability to a third party.
The Special Features of BookMyEssay
BookMyEssay offers quality Insurance assignment writing help to the students. Our all assignment help is supported by basic principles, facts and relevant data to make it an ideal one. Though insurance is a difficult subject, our experts will ensure that the students get an in-depth knowledge on the subject. Some of our special features are:
- We offer 24×7 customer support service to solve any query of the student.
- We ensure 100% unique and plagiarism-free content that will help the students to get good grades.
- We have a dedicated team of more than 3000 Ph.D. experts in various disciplines.
- All our assignments are delivered on time and never miss any deadline.
- In case of an urgent requirement, we are there to render the necessary support.
- We provide for free revisions till the time we do not meet the requirement of our clients.
- We cover more than 100 subjects and provide high-quality and well-researched work for all the assignments.
- We have multiple and safe payment options. The payments for Insurance assignment help can be made via debit cards, credit cards, Net Banking, or PayPal.
- We provide free referencing.
- The personal information of our clients is always kept confidential. We never reveal them to any outside party.
So hurry and send us your assignments along with the details and requirements. We guarantee to submit them before the deadline.