Hospitality Management Assignment Help
BookMyEssay provides the most useful and authentic hospitality management assignment help. There are several aspects in hospitality management assignment that needs expert intervention to write them efficiently. As the name suggests, hospitality management is the management of various services that are commonly provided to the tourists and travelers, such as, hotels, bed and breakfasts, resorts, cruise ships and all other hospitality services that are essential in this industry. It involves supervising the entire operations, as well as attending to the various needs of the guests in the hotel or resort.
The field of hospitality management is growing rapidly, as a result greater number of students are taking admission in various courses related to hospitality management. A typical course curriculum in this field would contain HRM, Marketing Management, Business Management, and CRM, etc. In many institutions, which are specializing in hospitality management, students get scope to specialize in a specific field of hospitality management, such as casino management or resort management.
An Overview of Hospitality Industry
Hospitality industry is much bigger than any common and popular industry all over the world. This industry includes nearly any establishment that is focused on customer satisfaction and meeting any types of leisurely needs of the clients. As the industry is very extensive one, there are some definite features that are vital in this context –
- Different businesses in hospitality industry –There is a common notion among people that hotels alone belong to the hospitality industry. In fact, hotels and hotel management is a part of hospitality industry. Even, the transportation that are meant for the tourists are also part of the hospitality industry. So, the airlines, cruise ships and even the trains that take tourists from one place to another are also the inherent parts of hospitality management. Apart from this, restaurants, all-purpose tourism facilities and event planning are also different aspects of his industry.
- Service – Service to the clients is the backbone of this industry. Customers expect some sort of service, which must be fulfilled to make a tourist’s extremely comfortable and satisfied with the service. A bad experience might lead to decreasing goodwill and decreasing customer base. Students of hospitality management are taught various aspects of service that are quite common in this industry. They are also taught various aspects of emergency and special services that are needed in some special moments.
- Themes – Another important aspect in this industry is the theme. Though not all businesses get into the themes, some tourism companies, hotels, and restaurants design a specific theme for themselves in order to get noticed by the clients very easily.
Different Categories of the Hospitality Industry
As stated earlier, the entire hospitality industry’s backbone is dependent on the customer service, which is equally applicable to all segments of the industry. Students interested in hospitality management may find it interesting to excel in just one category of the hospitality industry, or go on getting knowledge on multiple of segments. Some important segments in this industry are as follows –
- Food and beverage –This is the largest part of this industry, and can take different forms like restaurants, catering systems, high-end restaurants, etc. This segment of hospitality industry can be part of other businesses, like movie theaters, shopping malls, and many more.
- Travel and tourism – This segment of hospitality industry includes airlines, trains, cruise ships and the staffs for each of these services. Flight attendants and cruise staffs function as food servers, innkeepers, hoteliers, etc. in their efforts to provide the best possible services to the clients. Travel and tourism needs highly knowledgeable employees in IT, and they also belong to this industry.
- Accommodation – Hotels, resorts, inns, motels, and other places offering lodging represent another broad segment of this industry. This segment focuses on providing lodging that is expected to integrate comfort, efficiency and focused customer service as its basis.
The courses on hospitality management provides in-depth knowledge on all these aspects of the field. There are also specialized courses on each of these categories.
Hospitality Management Assignment Writing Help
Hospitality Management assignment writing help may include any one or more of the following subjects –
- Human Resource Management’
- Sales and marketing
- Cost control
- Customer service
- Tourism management
- Legal issues
- Food and beverage
- Hotel, or resort management
There are many similar subjects that are the intricate parts of hospitality management. It is not easy to write on these topics, as most of these topics are highly dynamic in nature and requires up to date knowledge on the related subjects. For this reason, professional online writing help from BookMyEssay seems immensely helpful in this matter. The writers provide expert assistance that enables each student to accomplish their assignment writing on Hospitality management jobs accurately. They provide 100% plagiarism free work that are customized for each student. Moreover, the student help-desk remains open 24/7, so that, students from any country could contact for emergency or normal hospitality management assignment help whenever they require.