ER Diagram Assignment Help
ER diagram (Entity-Relationship Diagram) is the representation of data visually, that helps to describe how data is related to each other. It is normally used in software development of an organization to get an idea on how data will be managed in a DBMS. BookMyEssay provides the most authentic and expert ER diagram assignment help to make students of computer science assignment writing related job easier and proper. ER diagram related assignments require a lot of time and in-depth knowledge on ER diagram and also on various aspects of DBMS with which a software is going to work in an organizational set-up. ER diagram experts associated with BookMyEssay helps the students to prepare high quality assignments that will obviously impress the examiners and enable the students to achieve high scores in the examination.
Entity Relationship Diagram: An Overview
Here are the various components of Entity Relationship Diagram –
- Entity – Anentity can be anything like an object, person, place, or class. In an ER diagram, an entity is denoted using an ‘rectangle’. In an organization, employees, managers, departments, products and a market place, etc. can be considered as entities.
- Weak entity – It is an entity that again depends on another entity for its existence, like the installments receivable against a loan, which depends on the loan itself.
- Attribute – It is a description of an entity. It helps to describe the basic characteristics of an entity, e.g. if we consider a student, then his or her name, id, registration number, etc. are the attributes. Attributes are presented using ellipse.
- Key attribute – Among an array of attributes against a particular entity or weak entity, the most important attribute is called key attribute and it is depicted using an underline in an ellipse.
- Composite attribute – An attribute may have its own attributes, like an address may be depended on road number, flat number, state, country, etc. These attributes of an original attribute are called composite attributes. Composite attributes are also depicted using ellipse.
- Relationship – It describes the relation between any two entities. Relationship is depicted using diamonds. There are three types of relationship found between any two entities – Binary relationship, Ternary relationship and Recursive relationship.
Binary relationship can be any of the following types –
- One to one – In this relationship an entity is related to one entity only in a particular category, like an employee could have only one social security number.
- One to many – It echoes business rule that one entity is associated with many number of other entities, e.g. one student can enroll to many courses at a time.
- Many to many – This is a situation when an instance of an entity is linked with many instances of another entity and vice versa. For example, employees on an organization work on multiple projects, i.e. each employee (instance of an entity) is associated with many instances of another entity (here project), and at the same time, each instance of the latter entity has association with multiple instances of the former entity.
- Cardinality – This specifies how many instances of an entity are related to one instance of another entity. It further specifies the number of existences of a relationship.
Following are the essential steps that are followed to create ER diagram –
- Step 1 – It is required to identify an entity. It is then depicted with the help of rectangles.
- Step 2 – It is now required to clearly define the relationship between any two entities and then describe the relationship. The relevant line with geometric characters are used to describe the relationships.
- Step 3 –attributes and key attribute are to be added within elliptical figures.
- Step 4 – The entire diagram now can be completed by depicting particular relationships within the diamond shapes.
These days however, computerized tools are mostly used to draw ER diagrams. Computerized method is much easier than paper-pencil method, due to the former’s flexibility and easiness.
Help with ER Diagram Assignment Writing:
The expert help with ER diagram assignment writing is always flawless and to the point. As a result, students get impressive remark from the examiners, which is reflected in the scores. ER diagram assignment help saves lot of time and energy of the students. It also keeps the students absolutely de-stressed.
The experts, who provide custom assignment writing service in this matter keep focus on the following matters also –
- They prepare 100% customized jobs.
- They also provide plagiarism report with each job.
- They never miss important guidelines and follow a guideline strictly.
- They also never miss the given deadlines.
These expert writers always collaborate with the respective students through, and inform them on latest developments and status of the assignments.
Beside these ER diagram experts, some other aspects of BookMyEssay are worth mentioning in this context –
- Students always get a scope to contact the writers and inform them about any new updates from the lectures or examiners.
- Student helpdesk remains open 24/7.
- Amendments in an already completed assignment are done free of cost, and there is no limitations in this matter.
Delivering all responsibilities to BookMyEssay, students remain highly confident regarding their scores in the assignments.