Argumentative Writing Help
Argumentative essays are not easy to write. The first and foremost aspect of any argumentative writing lies in its flow and tone. The writer needs to have just perfect knowledge on the facts he or she is supporting and the arguments bought in the essay must have complete logic which will be able to keep a reader spellbound and supportive to the views of the writer.
As far as assignments on argumentative writings are concerned, students must have clear understanding on the type of format they are asked to form. Otherwise, huge marks get deducted only for wrong formatting. BookMyEssay provides all necessary support to the students who are struggling hard with their argumentative writing assignments. The writers of BookMyEssay are dedicated to keep hundreds of students absolutely de-stressed with this kind of assignment.
What is Argumentative Writing?
Generally speaking, argumentative writing is a special kind of writing where the writer firmly establishes his opinions through proper arguments. Here arguments mean theories, evidences, data and other source of information that help to establish the writers view and keep no place for the readers to argue on the opinion and conclusion made by the writer. Argumentative writings are mostly organized as essays; however, there are many instances available where argumentative writings are formatted as reports or letters.
How argumentative essays are written?
Apart from the depth of writing, it is the flow of writing that matters a lot in argumentative writings. The subheadings must have a link with each other. An argumentative writing is considered successful when it compels a reader to read the entire essay without losing concentration.
There are four basic elements in an argumentative writing –
- Position – It is the basic necessity of an argumentative writing. The author must take a position and should also state clearly his stance before analyzing the subject matter.
- Reasons – The author must make it clear precisely why he has taken that position or what caused him to take that position? It is a type of explanation that enables a reader to understand what the writer is going to discuss in the rest of the essay.
- Evidences – These are actually the references in support of the position the writer has taken in an essay. Evidences are the most important part of an argumentative writing. Stronger the evidences, stronger will be the arguments in support of the position taken by the author. Evidences must be introduced with actual sources or names of the authors or researchers. Arbitrary evidences make an essay weaker and less appealing.
- Explanation – It is meant to support the position taken by the author. Explanation is written keeping focus on the subject matter, as also using the evidences as much as possible. In any topics on social or legal issues explanation without evidence is useless.
- Counterargument – Through some short paragraphs, writer can also bring all possible counter paragraphs and nullify them through his evidences and explanation. Introducing counterarguments and then invalidating them make the writers view even stronger.
What is examiners expects from a student?
An argumentative essay drives out strengths and weaknesses of a student. Marks are attached in all parameters of an assignment writing job like following ones –
- How evidences are used to support the position taken by the writer?
- Whether correct references are adopted or not? And whether the referencing style is correct or not?
- How much focused is the essay?
- Whether the writer’s English is good enough and grammatically correct?
Since, these are the parameters which carry marks, students must concentrate on all the basic norms of argumentative writing and guidelines provided with the assignments.
Some common types of argumentative assignments will make these points clear –
- Capital punishment should be banned
- Security cameras are making women more vulnerable to sexual abuse
- Government should have a strong family planning guideline
- Homeschooling will make students deceitful
- Experiment on animals in cosmetics industry is unethical
Thus, it is evident from the above examples that tasks are clearly mentioned in most of the argumentative writing assignments. Students must write accordingly keeping mind the parameters.
How the writers of BookMyEssay extends their support to the students?
Writers of argumentative essay are experts in their subjects as also experts in this style of writing. Naturally they provide 100% plagiarism free customized assignments well within the given deadlines.
How helpful is BookMyEssay?
Not only the writers, but also the entire team of BookMyEssay are working with a motto to provide the most efficient assignment writing service to the students in distress. The student care executives are accessible 24×7. Apart from this, the hiring an expert writer is absolutely affordable because, BookMyEssay charges very reasonably.
At the end, students get their assignments on argumentative writing done successfully which they could submit in time. The expert writing style also helps them to obtain high marks in these assignments.