Formation of Ions Electron Loss or Gain Assignment Help
Assignments comprise a major portion of the grade for the students. If you want to get a good grade and want to be successful, then you must do well in your chemistry assignments. However, this is not always an easy task as a chemistry assignment take hours of work to complete and many students struggle to get a good grade. But now you can get professional help on chemistry homework from BookMyEssay. Chemistry students are often given projects on Ion formation, which makes the students take Formation of Ions by Electron Loss or Gain assignment help from us. We offer the best professional academic writing service with the help of our advanced professional experts. You can always count our services for getting the specialized and most trusted help.
The most tedious part of the Chemistry assignments is that they are detailed and tedious. This subject requires the students to hire online best Australian writers to help them out the tough assignments. They require specialized knowledge and a long time to write and this is the reason why many students want top-notch assistance for Formation of Ions by Electron Loss or Gain assignment help. We always ensure that the students get excellence professional expertise for the chemistry assignments. We have extensive experience and knowledge while dealing with all kinds of chemistry assignments. It does not matter how difficult the assignments are, you can always take our service whenever you need it. Our online chemistry experts will help you with a high-quality and best Formation of Ions by Electron Loss or Gain assignment writing.
Understanding the Concept of Ions
Atoms always have an equal number of electrons and protons. Electrons have a -1 electric charge and protons have +1 electric charge. Therefore, the charge of electrons and protons cancels and atoms have a neutral charge. If an atom gains extra electrons, it will have more electrons and fewer protons. This will give a negative charge and will not be neutral.
Atoms cannot gain extra electrons only. They can lose electrons too. In both the cases, they become ions. Ions are atoms, which have either a positive or negative charges because of the unequal number of electrons and protons. When atoms lose electrons, they become cations or positive ions. When the atoms gain electrons, they become anions or negative ions. For instance, a fluorine atom has nine electrons and nine protons, therefore electrically neutral. When it gains an electron, it gets -1 electric charge and becomes an ion.
Ionization is a process through which an atom becomes an ion. It occurs when the atoms are exposed to high radiation levels. Most ions are formed when the atoms transfer the electrons to and from other atoms. If sodium atoms transfer electrons to chlorine atoms, it will form positive sodium ions and negative chlorine atoms.
Atoms form into ions by gaining or losing electrons because it will make them more stable and it takes less energy to maintain this state. The most stable state in an atom is when the outermost energy level has the maximum number of electrons. In metals like lithium, it has only one electron in its outermost energy level and by losing the outer electron it can achieve a more stable state.
Chemistry students often take Ions by Electron Loss or Gain assignment help from BookMyEssay to understand the concept in a better way.
Why is there a Need to Hire BookMyEssay?
The students can contact us for Formation of Ions by Electron Loss or Gain assignment help service and we guarantee to help them secure a good grade in their examinations. Our team of professional writers has provided high-quality assignment writing help to several students around the globe. Following are the reasons to hire us:
- The quality of our writing services is outstanding. Every writing that we submit is thoroughly analyzed and reviewed to ensure they are error-free.
- Every assignment is written is a personalized way and as per the guidelines and specifications are given by the students.
- All the writings are delivered before the deadline to give ample time to the students to review and proofread.
- A wide variety of subjects are covered by BookMyEssay. All the subjects in almost all the disciplines are included.
- Every content is original and plagiarism free. The assignments are passed through a plagiarism checker to ensure there is no duplicity.
- The information of the clients remains private and never revealed to any third party under any circumstances.
- The team of professional experts is all highly academically qualified and has industry experience as well. There are more than 3000 Ph.D. experts, who have been selected globally through a strict selective procedure.
- During an emergency, the students are given full assistance.
- Multiple revisions are provided to the students until they are completely satisfied with the result. These revisions are provided free of cost.
- There is 24×7 customer support team who provides round-the-clock support and answers the queries whenever needed.
Therefore, step up to secure higher grades in your academic curriculum by taking the help of BookMyEssay for your assignment writing service.